Active CBD Oil Tincture - Water Soluble CBG/CBN
Find this CBG tincture exclusively on DiscoverCBDNYC.com and at Discover CBD stores all across the US!
CBG is known as the mother of all cannabinoids. CBG differs greatly from CBD, and there is still a lot we don’t know about CBG and its potential benefits. Similar to CBD, CBG does not produce any high when consumed. Many customers are using CBG to aid with pressure issues, gastrointestinal issues, and inflammation.
- THC-free contains trace amounts of CBD.
- 1 oz bottle.
- Broad Spectrum.
- Water-soluble formula.
- Natural, earthy taste.
- Applied under the tongue for maximum absorption.
- One dropper (1ml) of the 150mg bottle contains approx 5mgs of CBG or CBN.
- Absolutely no fillers, preservatives, solvents, or additives. Made from Non-GMO hemp.
- Each batch that is produced is sent to a 3rd party lab and results are consistently updated here: Active CBD oil Test Result Page.
- Looking for more information on CBG? Learn more here.
Minor Cannabinoid, Major Impact
Most of our customers are using CBG/CBN for a very wide range of issues such as intraocular pressure, various skin conditions, stress, and digestive issues. Customers who report that CBD alone does not provide enough benefits may choose to try CBG/CBN instead. Our signature water soluble formula makes it easy to add this cannabinoid directly to drinks, food, or taken sublingually under the tongue.
How Much CBG/CBN Should I Take?
We have found that most of our customers take less CBG/CBN than CBD. Since this cannabinoid also directly affects your endocannabinoid system, it does take a little playing around with the dosage to find what works best for your body. We typically see customers starting off with around 2.5mg - 5mg of CBG/CBN and slowly working up until they notice full benefits. As with other cannabinoids, taking too much can be just as ineffective as taking too little.
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, and ACTIVE CBG/CBN OIL™ (Medium Chain Triglycerides, VEDD (Vitamin E Dimer Derivative), Mono- and Diglycerides, and Fatty Acids).